Welcome to CareerOneStop’s Find a Job skill on Alexa.
Find a Job helps you quickly find jobs near you.
- To get started, ask Alexa to “find me a job.”
- Then, just tell Alexa a job title you’re interested in. You can say:
"Search for [the name of the job you're interested in].”
If you have enabled your location (device postal code), Alexa will search for jobs in your local area.
- If you want to find jobs in another location (or if you have not enabled your location), simply say:
“Search for [the name of the job you're interested in] in [the city and state, or state, or ZIP code where you want to search].”
This job search skill is powered by CareerOneStop’s Job Finder. The Job Finder lets you search thousands of job listings that are updated daily from all over the United States. CareerOneStop is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Search jobs near you
- Search jobs by title or other keyword
- Search any local area in the country
- Get step-by-step voice help
We'd love to hear from you! If you have questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.